Some Insights + Feelings From 13th Holotropic Workshop


20th May, ’96:
Sudden image of small Buddha-like statue which is very colourful. Later in the afternoon while coughing, could visualise a long black snake making its way up out of my throat. It was a disgusting and horrifying image.

25th May, ’96:
Realised I experienced great fear during the final moments of giving birth to my first son. I now know that the intensity of the pain brought me back in touch with my own life threatening birth process.

27th May, ’96:
Perhaps Heaven is a state of mind, only achieved when we finally gain access to the other ninety percent of our brain power. It is this infinite knowledge or total consciousness which, on leaving this life, governs our entry into what becomes our Heavenly state of mind in the next life.

P.S.
It wasn’t until one week after my session that I drew my Mandala. It showed a very angry little person placed in the centre of a fiery red circle. Perhaps that image represented my anger and frustration when trying to be born. Also, as in many previous Mandalas, I have a picture of this isolated baby left to cry in a huge cold cot.

No comments:

Post a Comment