Some Insights + Feelings From 12th Holotropic Workshop


6th Mar, ’96:
Returned to bed 11.00am. Began to feel intense anxiety throughout my body. Immediately went into an altered state which took me back to the hospital where I had my tonsils removed.

I could clearly see the dark green linoleum on the floor of the examination room. Also, the doctor in his white coat and that mirror contraption on his forehead, placing the spatula down the back of my throat. I relived the utter terror associated with that dreadful procedure. It is clear to me now why I was sick on the floor each time he was about to approach me.

No Date:
Image of large Victorian or similar period living room. Light green walls with white ceiling border.

Straight from that image, I found myself at a quay-side. Men appeared to be unloading crates of fruit from old cargo ships and everyone was dressed in period costume. It felt so real, it was as if I’d momentarily stepped back in time.

The above undated images occurred some weeks following my first Primal session which took place in March 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment