Some Insights + Feelings From 16th Holotropic Workshop


9th Oct, ’96:
Returned to bed around 9.15am. Began to have very vivid memories from my childhood. These memories mainly consisted of brief glimpses of places, like the park where I used to play as a child. I could clearly see a wall which had some of its stonework missing, providing a convenient seat for the women who would knit while their babies slept in wonderful high prams alongside them. I could clearly see the colour of these stones.

Also, I could see the rust on a railing which ran the full length of the park. This was all very overwhelming.

10th Oct, ’96:
Again, returned to bed around 9.30am. This time went into altered state where I became a baby trying to be born. Went through all the familiar sounds and gestures. Later, I was a distressed young infant sucking hard on the back of my hand. Fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment