Some Insights + Feelings From 22nd/23rd Holotropic Breathwork Workshops


19th Jan, ’97:
While walking through the city centre on my way home from the workshop I was deeply struck by the terrible sadness which emanated from the face of each passerby. I could clearly see that something very important was missing from their lives, and that over the week-end I had the privilege of getting in touch with that very special part of me.

20th Jan, ’97:
During a trip to the local supermarket, I again sensed that dreadful sadness in the hearts of all the shoppers, even those with children, but not in the children themselves.

30th Jan, ’97:
At around 1.30pm, while in the bathroom, began to feel really frightened and by the time I’d gone out into the hallway, I was in a state of absolute terror. It suddenly felt like my head was just about ready to be born and I was frantically trying to get out. I was so scared that I couldn’t even put on the music which might have eased things somewhat for me. I couldn’t do anything but wait ‘till the feelings subsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment