Opening Night - Thursday 17/4/1997


Terrified all morning. Massive panic attack around 1.00pm which lasted for about one hour. Felt I couldn’t get out of somewhere. Rang Alan, my therapist.

Left house 4.25pm. Arrived at the Centre, 6.30pm. Met Brian, a former work-mate. Still felt very frightened. After having tea and rice cakes, rang my husband, but no answer.

At 7.40pm, all went into session room for introductions. During tea break, spoke with Brian. Returned to session room for Shamanic journey with Michael. After a brief explanation of the process, journey began at 10.00pm. This time I became a giant bird, like an eagle. When I realised I couldn’t fly, I became very sad. Cried for ages. Brought my legs up in a protective way and put my arms over my head and face. Finished up 11.30pm.

Had supper and talked, then tidied up kitchen. Went to bed 1.20am.

No comments:

Post a Comment