A Note From The Author


It is nine years since my decision to print just fifty copies of "Breakingdown, Breakingthrough....".  The only reason for the small number was that at the time it was all I could afford.

With the exception of two copies which I've kept for my own personal use, most of the remaining books sold, both through a city centre book store and directly by me to breathwork facilitators who requested them.  Some were given as complimentary copies to other facilitators and friends.

The book contains a seven-day diary following each breathwork journey and this is referred to in the Review. As I later felt these detailed entries were too personal I've decided not to include them in the online version nor will they appear in any future form of the book.

To those who may find some of the narrative too harrowing, my sincere apologies but I had to tell it as it was, to edit it would have been denying the reality of my experiences.  




Safe Journeys!
Margaret

(The images shown below in the "Introduction" section are: Me, at two and a half years old, five years old and eight years. The small icon used at the beginning of each session is a photo I took in my local park where I lived as a child. As it was taken at twilight I felt it blended in well with the blog background colour).

No comments:

Post a Comment